Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lucy and her Imagination...

I love checking in on the kids when they're playing to discover what they've been up to.  On this day, Lucy had four babies and after feeding them, she put them in bed (they each needed their own so toy bins got dumped out to make room) and read them stories.
On this day, Lucy made a school for all the stuffies.
The teacher, reading the class a story.

She opened a second school downstairs for the other stuffies and Chloe.

Charlie, who's also got a big imagination, and Lucy and their train they built for their stuffies.

 
A view from the other end of the train.  We took the train downtown the day before and the kids noticed the seats for the engineers were at both the front and the back of the train, so they replicated that on their train.  

 Lucy came home from preschool the other day with a Mother's Day card for me.

I couldn't stop laughing at her response to the question, "I love my Mom because".  I wondered what her teachers thought...

This might help explain.  We went for a hike in the mountains a couple of days before and for a funny picture, I hung her upside down over a bridge.  When I next saw her teacher, I brought up the card and she told me the other teacher had told her about it.  I guess Lucy is known for telling stories and they don't always know whether or not to believe them...

No comments:

Post a Comment