Friday, February 18, 2011

Hair Issues

I thought we were beyond this stage with Charlie...
But he decided that his hair was too long and it was bothering him so he decided to cut it himself while I was giving the girls a bath.
And even with the shortened locks and hair clippings on his shirt, he denied that he had cut his hair until I checked the floor in his room. He didn't even use a mirror but thought he could do it better than me because "he knew where to cut it"!And then Peyton called, just as Charlie finally admitted he had cut it and he didn't want anyone to make fun of him. Luckily, Peyton has been there/done that and didn't tease him. Guess we'll be making a trip to the hair dresser first thing tomorrow morning...
Now, Miss Lucy, on the other hand, is slowly but surely growing her hair!
First ever pony tail for her, Yay!
If she pulls a stunt like Charlie, I won't be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment