Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bubble Trouble

So Friday night was bath night. Phil and Charlie were at Beavers so I had to bathe the two girls on my own.
While changing Chloe's diaper in the other room, Lucy decided to help get the bath ready by pouring a full, jumbo sized, bottle of bubble bath in the tub.

While 2 litres of bubble bath makes a good amount of bubbles, you really don't need that much...

But it did make for a fun bath.

You can play hide and seek with the bath toys!

Chloe's getting pretty big for the baby bath tub.

She was going to have a bath in the big tub but I was worried I'd lose her in all the bubbles.

Instead, Lucy helped me bathe her in the little tub.
After baths, it was time for bed. Lucy didn't agree and attempted to escape.

She came very close, but the fear of falling stopped her from swinging the other leg over.

I think it's almost time for a big girl bed...

Such a goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment